Wednesday 27 May 2015

Organisation



I have just started working at Pahiatua School in the last few weeks. This has resulted in me needing to develop a new organisation system to suit the environment I'm in.
After looking online I decided that what I wanted to develop was a set of drawers, which I could put resources for each day of the week with a space for next week too. This should hopefully keep my stuff tidy, organised and out of other people's way.
I bought two sets of three drawers from The Warehouse which Cameron kindly joined together in one unit. Then I designed a label that I could print out for each drawer. As my school is trying for reduce colour printing I chose to make a black and white label.
This is the finished result. I think it looks good, and will be very simple to use!


No comments:

Post a Comment